You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||12 years ago|
|img||12 years ago|
|inc||12 years ago|
|static||12 years ago|
|templates||12 years ago|
|.gitignore||12 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||12 years ago|
|README.md||12 years ago|
|default.css||12 years ago|
|install.php||12 years ago|
|install.sql||12 years ago|
|main.js||12 years ago|
|mod.php||12 years ago|
|post.php||12 years ago|
|style.css||12 years ago|
|yotsuba.css||12 years ago|
Tinyboard - A lightweight PHP imageboard.
Tinyboard is an imageboard software package written in PHP. It aims to maintain a stable, fast, clean and user-friendly engine for imageboards. Development for Tinyboard started in October 2010. You can contact the development team over IRC at tinyboard.org or on IRC at irc.datnode.net #tinyboard.
Tinyboard is not currently at a stable state.
- PHP >= 5.2.0
- php-pdo with appropriate driver for your database
- Tinyboard requires an SQL database and a user to work. Create one.
- Import 'install.sql' into the database. There are several ways to do this.
- using phpMyAdmin
mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD DATABASE < install.sql
- Edit 'instance-config.php' to suit your installation. You should copy some values from 'inc/config.php' to redefine them in the instance-config.
- Make sure that the Tinyboard directory is writable. Depending on your setup, you may need to
chmod"." to 777, with
chmod 777 .
- Ensure everything is okay by running test.php in a browser. The script will try and help you correct your errors.
- Run the post.php script. It should create an index.html and redirect you to it if everything is okay.
- Optional (highly recommended): Either delete or chmod as unreadable the following files: test.php, install.sql, and this README.
An automated installation script will be completed soon.
Visit the development wiki at http://tinyboard.org/wiki/ for help. o: http://tinyboard.org/
See [LICENSE.md][l] for license. [l]: http://github.com/savetheinternet/Tinyboard/blob/master/README.md