||10 years ago|
|inc||10 years ago|
|js||10 years ago|
|static||10 years ago|
|stylesheets||10 years ago|
|templates||10 years ago|
|tools||10 years ago|
|.gitignore||10 years ago|
|.gitmodules||10 years ago|
|LICENSE.md||11 years ago|
|README.md||10 years ago|
|attentionbar.php||10 years ago|
|attentionbar.txt||11 years ago|
|banned.php||10 years ago|
|install.php||10 years ago|
|install.sql||10 years ago|
|mod.php||10 years ago|
|post.php||10 years ago|
|search.php||10 years ago|
Tinyboard - A lightweight PHP imageboard.
Tinyboard + vichan-devel
It contains many changes from original Tinyboard, mainly in frontend area.
Support and announcements: https://int.vichan.net/devel/
Tinyboard is a free light-weight, fast, highly configurable and user-friendly imageboard software package. It is written in PHP and has few dependencies.
We try to make sure Tinyboard is compatible with all major web servers and
operating systems. Tinyboard does not include an Apache
.htaccess file nor does
it need one.
- MySQL server >= 5.5.3
- ImageMagick (command-line ImageMagick or GraphicsMagick preferred).
- APC (Alternative PHP Cache), XCache or Memcached
You can contribute to Tinyboard by:
- Developing patches/improvements/translations and using GitHub to submit pull requests
- Providing feedback and suggestions
- Writing/editing documentation
If you need help developing a patch, please join our IRC channel.
Download and extract Tinyboard to your web directory or get the latest development version with:
git clone git://github.com/savetheinternet/Tinyboard.git
install.phpin your web browser and follow the prompts.
Tinyboard should now be installed. Log in to
mod.phpwith the default username and password combination: admin / password.
Please remember to change the administrator account password.
See also: Configuration Basics.
Tinyboard is still beta software -- there are bound to be bugs. If you find a bug, please report it.
If you need assistance with installing, configuring, or using Tinyboard, you may find support from a variety of sources:
- If you're unsure about how to enable or configure certain features, make
sure you have read the comments in
- Documentation can be found here.
- You can join Tinyboard's IRC channel for support and general queries: irc.datnode.net #tinyboard.
- You may find help at tinyboard.org.
tools/-- Command-line management scripts for Tinyboard. These should not be publicly executable.