You can not select more than 25 topics Topics must start with a letter or number, can include dashes ('-') and can be up to 35 characters long.
||13 years ago|
|img||13 years ago|
|inc||13 years ago|
|res||13 years ago|
|src||13 years ago|
|templates||13 years ago|
|thumb||13 years ago|
|README||13 years ago|
|install.sql||13 years ago|
|main.js||13 years ago|
|post.php||13 years ago|
|style.css||13 years ago|
Tinyboard - A lightweight PHP imageboard.
=== Installation ===
* Tinyboard requires a MySQL database and a user to work. Create one.
* Import 'install.sql' into the database
mysql -uUSERNAME -pPASSWORD DATABASE < install.sql
* Edit 'inc/config.php' to suit your installation
* Make sure that the directories used by TinyBoard are writable. Depending on your setup, you may need to chmod the directories to 777.
The default directories are
You will also need to chmod the root directory so that static HTML files like index.html can be made.
* Ensure everything is okay by running test.php in a browser. The script will try and help you correct your errors.
* Run the post.php script.